Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Olympic fun and Games begin....

So I have been down in Weymouth supporting the Team GB sailing team now for three days and hopefully over the next 2 and half weeks I will be able to give you a sneaky peek into the things going on behind our lovely doors

The weather is on everyone's mind at the moment, with it being so relentlessly wet and I am sure the competition have been wondering how or why you would live, let alone go sailing here. You could argue that being use to the weather here in the UK should play to our advantage, but we shall see.

But the Games is upon us and more importantly the weather is changing, with the now infamous jet stream making the news again and more importantly making a move to the north. Dare I say the British summer is on it way but how long for......

 
While we have a little bit of quiet time Emilie and I thought we would sneak in and check out the food hall. Sadly there is not the world's largest McDonalds here (probably a good thing) but more disappointing was the lack of muffins
We had hastely got on our bikes to go to the village after rumours of amazing muffins- however we must have been the last to hear the rumour as there were non insight. Though non of our friends believe us and think we just ate them all on the way back - I stand by my first story!

No comments:

Post a Comment